Saturday, August 22, 2009

SNL Halloween Costume #10: I'm Just a Caveman

For some reason my friends and I latched onto Phil Hartman's presentation of Cirroc (pronounced Keyrock), the Unfrozen Cave Man Lawyer, and when we didn't understand something someone said, we would say, "Your world frightens and confuses me. I'm just a Cave Man." Of course, Cirroc was smarter than that, and I think I was too, though it may not sound like it. This Halloween get-up is easy. You wear a decent suit, some bushy eyebrows and a long-haired wig, and act ignorant when you're actually really smart. But you'll have to be a smooth talker and a braggart about the expensive things that you own. Maybe on Halloween you can "defend" people if they do dumb things, like spill beer on the carpet, and then tell the owner/complainant that if they had expensive stain proof carpet like you do, this wouldn't have happened. Watch this video and the one below a few times and use them as your tutorial. Don't be frightened!

No comments:

Post a Comment